- All purchases are subject to Tennessee sales tax of 9.25%. All registrants with business licenses or who are exempt from paying TN State sales taxes must provide The Chattanooga Auction House with a copy of their state issued Certificate of Registration Sales & Use Form.
- All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. The Chattanooga Auction House provides weeklong on-site and online preview opportunities, at which time all items are available for your examination. Our goal is to provide prospective bidders with accurate and detailed information. We strongly encourage prospective bidders preview in advance and examine all items in which they have an interest. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and not a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials, or any other feature, warranty nor assumption of liability. No statement neither written nor made by the auctioneer or by anyone representing the auctioneer shall be deemed as a warranty. By bidding you are signifying that you have examined the items fully and are satisfied with their condition or that you have chosen not to examine them. PREVIEW!
- Some Jewelry has been appraised for insurance purposes & will be identified as such and the appraisal will become the property of the winning bidder. An appraisal is an opinion not guaranteed by CAH.
Not all jewelry has an appraisal.
- The Chattanooga Auction House staff reserves the right to withdraw a ‘lot’ for any reason they deem appropriate and reserves the right to bid on behalf of the cosignor. Cosignors are not allowed to bid on their own merchandise.
- The Chattanooga Auction House accepts payment made by Cash, Checks, VISA, MasterCard, and DISCOVER. We do not accept American Express. Payment for all purchases is expected the night of the sale.
- All purchases must be removed within one week of the auction. We are open Tuesday-Friday from 10-5 and have staff on-site to assist in loading purchases.
- A Buyer’s Premium is added to purchases.
- For potential buyer’s who are unable to attend the auction, we do provide absentee, telephone or register for live online bidding using the red-colored Auction Online Bidding button in the right hand column of this page. In that cellular phones are not always reliable, we recommend phone bids are done via land-lines.
- Once the auctioneer says “SOLD”, the item and all liabilities pertaining to said item(s) becomes the property of the highest bidder.
- Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult at all times while at the auction.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL Registration is your written statement of compliance with these conditions.